B’nai Shalom congregants are invited and encouraged to sponsor a kiddush at shul to honor a loved one or celebrate a simcha with your shul family.
PLEASE CONFIRM THE REQUESTED DATE WITH THE SHUL OFFICE CALENDAR PRIOR TO COMPLETING THE ONLINE KIDDUSH FORM. THANK YOU.
At least a four-day notice is required to make arrangements for a kiddush.
Options and fees:
- Renting the social hall for a special occasion, not related to a shul service: $400. If renting the social hall for a special occasion but the entire congregation is invited via a shul office email, $400 fee is waived
- Sponsoring an after-service kiddush: $350 for 60 guests. $6 for each additional guest.
- Cosponsoring and after-service kiddush with another member: $175 per member.
- Providing kosher trays for a kiddush: $100 (covers drinks and paper goods)
- Contributing to the kiddush fund: All contributions are appreciated!
Please note: If the kiddush was previously planned on the requested date, any supplement request must be granted permission and approval by those who are already sponsoring the kiddush.
Will it be announced?
All full sponsorships or cosponsorships will be announced in the shul weekly bulletin and announced from the bima at the conclusion of shul services.
A congregant may supplement a kiddush with a kosher tray or contribution to the kiddush fund for a specific service. This contribution will be announced from the bima at the conclusion of shul services, but will not be announced in the weekly shul bulletin.
What is included?
- 2 challahs
- Tuna fish
- Egg salad
- Condiments (pickles, olives, etc.)
- Bagels and rolls
- Cream cheese
- Seasonal fruit/sweets
- Chips and salsa
- Beverages and paper goods
If you are sponsoring or cosponsoring a full kiddush, you may add these additional items:
- Lox Slab: $20 per slab
- Cholent $50
- Kugel $25
- Herring $10 per bottle
- Tossed salad: $15
- Coleslaw: $15
Please fill out the form below to order and pay for your kiddush.