We come together to worship for festivals, holidays and on a daily basis. B’nai Shalom provides an opportunity to daven each day and assists members who have yahrzeit observances to obtain minyans.
- Monday-Friday: 6:13 am. Join us for Minyan breakfast every weekday. Bagels, lox spread, all the fixings, coffee and sweets! On Fridays, omelets made to order! A $3.00 donation gets you breakfast and stimulating conversation.
- Shabbat: 9:00 am
- Sunday and Federal Holidays: 9:00 am
After Kiddush, normally around 12:30 pm, November through March only. During DST, about 1.5 hours before sundown when Rabbi Dvorin is in town.
If you have a yahrzeit on a day we do not ordinarily have services, contact the shul office at least a week in advance so that a request can be sent to regular minyan attendees.
Time varies by season. Please visit the calendar for more information.
B’nai Shalom provides a number of other ritual services, including:
- Bar mitzvah and bat mitzvah opportunities for members’ children
- Baby naming and brit milah
- A full schedule of services on yom tovim and high holidays
- Special services according to tradition (selichot, megillah readings, etc.)